AXIS Gear is compatible with any window covering style or size that uses a beaded chain or cord loop. It even works with beaded chain connectors of any size.
Compatible window coverings include (but are not limited to):
Where Can It Be Installed?
Gear can be installed on the inside, outside, or middle (mullion) of the window frame.
How Is It Installed?
1. Use the screws or double-sided tape provided to install the Mounting Bracket.
2. Attach the beaded chain or cord loop to Gear and close the cover.
3. Snap Gear onto the Mounting Bracket.
4. Plug the power module cable into Gear.
5. Remove the protective film from the power module’s mounting adhesives and mount it directly onto your window.
Installation & Compatibility Guide